“Nani has helped me to build emotional intelligence and strength and to view my issues from different perspectives… she has given me a totally different view of life and, most importantly, a different view of myself!”
Psychotherapy is geared toward the treatment of all manner of mental illness and dysfunction.
- Overcoming trauma and abuse
- Family of origin issues
- Low self-esteem
- Grief and loss issues
- Personality disorders
- Anger management issues
I use the Cognitive Behavioral Approach to:
- Identify the root causes of the individual’s issues
- Change self-defeating behaviors and patterns
Reflective and Supportive therapeutic approaches are also employed in order to:
- Bring clarity to the individual and increase self-awareness
- Create a supportive and collaborative relationship that will foster safety and trust
Psychotherapy sessions are 60 minutes long and cost $150.
To schedule a Psychotherapy session, contact Nani today.